Enterprise Ohio Investment Company is a mezzanine loan fund that will invest in promising Ohio-based businesses with the potential for a profitable rate of return.
Eligible Loan/Investment Uses
- Fixed asset acquisition
- Working capital
- Senior or subordinate debt
- Equity investments and long-term debt financing
- Technical and management assistance
Maximum Loan/Investment Amount
- Fixed asset: Useful life of asset up to 15 years
- Working capital: Up to 5 years
- Rates are determined by the assessed risk
- $250 application fee
- 2.0% origination fee
1% deposit due upon acceptance of loan commitment to cover out-of-pocket closing costs – i.e. legal, title, recording, etc.