Mortgage Credit Counseling Program
Home ownership builds neighborhood vitality and community pride. CityWide’s Mortgage Credit Counseling Program is an eight-hour course that prepares potential home buyers for all dimensions of the home-purchase process. Private counseling helps the buyer determine affordability and debt comfort level. Nearly half of all the Dayton area’s Mortgage Credit Counseling participants go on to buy homes.
For class details click here.
Upon completing the program, participants know…
- Whether they can purchase immediately or the steps they must take to purchase in the future.
- The purchase price affordable to them.
- The loan program that best meets their needs.
- Down payment requirements and settlement costs.
The Private Credit Counseling
Through private credit counseling, potential home buyers learn how to:
- Update and correct credit reports
- Repair and re-establish good credit
- Determine all costs associated with a particular financing program
- Initiate a debt-reduction plan
- Set up a budget and begin a savings plan
For more information, call Pam Waltrip at 937-853-2557 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.