Dayton's premier technology-oriented district.
Learn more about the Ohio Hub of Innovation & Opportunity.
Become a Citywide Insider
SBA 504 Loan Program
- The business must be a for-profit corporation, partnership, or proprietorship
- Net worth of business must not typically exceed $15,000,000
- Average profit after tax must not typically exceed $5,000,000 for the last two years
- -or- size standards based on industry classification
- Avaliable to businesses in the Dayton region
Eligible Loan Uses
- Real estate acquisition
- New construction
- Renovation of existing buildings
- Machinery and equipment acquisition
- Project-related soft costs
- Refinance of commercial real estate loans
- Long-term financing
- Low down payment
- Fixed, low interest rates
Typical Financing Structure
- 50% bank or other private lender
- 40% CityWide SBA 504 loan
- 10% owner’s equity injection
Maximum Loan Amounts
- Up to $5,500,000 if manufacturer
- Job creation goals of one job per $65,000 of SBA funds lent evaluated
- Real Estate – 10 or 20 years
- Machinery and equipment – 10 or 20 years
- Rates are fixed for the full term of the loan
- Click here to view to rate trends for the SBA 504 loan
- $250 application fee
- Approximately 2.15% of the SBA 504 loan amount, which is financed over the term of the loan.
- $3,000 deposit due upon acceptance of loan commitment to cover out-of-pocket closing costs, i.e. legal, title, recording, etc.