Dayton's premier technology-oriented district.
Learn more about the Ohio Hub of Innovation & Opportunity.
Become a Citywide Insider
Enterprise Ohio Investment Company (EOIC)
Enterprise Ohio Investment Company (EOIC) will invest in businesses with the potential for a profitable rate of return. Managed by CityWide Development Corporation, EOIC provides capital for promising Ohio-based businesses. Leveraging private funding, EOIC lends and invests in both established and start-up companies.
Eligible Loan/Investment Uses
- Fixed asset acquisition
- Working capital
- Mezzanine Financing
- Equity capital and long-term debt financing
- Technical and management assistance
- Up to $150,000
- 15 years maximum for fixed assets
- 5 years maximum for working capital
- Price based on assessed risk.
- $250 application fee
- 2% of loan amount (1% paid upon acceptance of commitment)
- EOIC’s out-of-pocket closing costs including legal, title, recording, etc.